Pitching: Strategies for Structuring, Engaging, and Winning Over Audiences
Monday Oct 3
1:30 – 2:45 pm
AT&T Center, Amphitheater 204
For an entrepreneur, there’s no better feeling than when a pitch soars—and no worse feeling than when it crashes and burns. How do you make sure it soars? What are common pitch pitfalls, and how do you avoid them?
In this workshop, we’re bringing together pitch experts with decades of experience to provide their wisdom and advice. You’ll try your hand at identifying a value proposition, get feedback from experts, and learn strategies for making your pitch soar.
Pitch experts include:
- Isaac Barchas, Director, Austin Technology Incubator
- Kevin Koym, Founder and CEO, TechRanch
- Mellie Price, Executive Director of Technology Innovation, Dell Medical School
- Jamie Rhodes, CEO, SioTeX Corporation and Founder, Alliance of Texas Angel Networks
- Fred Schmidt, Director of International Affairs, CapitalFactory
The workshop will be moderated by
Registration is $245. Buy a Monday day pass for the Procomm Conference
online or on-site.